- 220-1001 PDF Downloadable
- 220-1001 Q&A
- 220-1001 90 Days Free Update
- 220-1001 30 Days Money Back Pass Guarantee
Preparing Well To Pass The Comptia 220-1001
Official CompTIA Content (OCC) is designed from the ground up to help candidates groom and master the material in certification exam. The guidelines for trust self-paced CompTIA are
- Clearly written and structured
- Flexible so candidate can learn at any pace
- Focused on exam success
CompTIA training certifications are a great way to process the candidate’s learning in every phase of exam preparation.
The official CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) study guide has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Thoroughly investigated by third party subject matter experts to authenticate suitable coverage of the Core 1 exam objectives, the Official CompTIA A+ Core1 study guide focuses the important skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (220-1001).
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) certification helps candidates to learn the following:
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot display, multimedia devices, storage devices and internal system components.
- Focuses on network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Implement client virtualization
- Support and troubleshoot laptops, mobile devices and print devices.
Pre-requisite for CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) exam
To prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) exam, candidates should have successfully completed CompTIA fundamental course or have basic experience using a PC, Windows and browsing the web. For this course following are the skills and knowledge that candidate should aware of:
- Recognize the main components of a PC as well as storage media such as USB drives and DVD.
- Start the computer and navigate the operating system desktop.
- Use Windows Explorer to create directories and subdirectories and manage files.
- Use a web browser to view websites.