- 4A0-106 PDF Downloadable
- 4A0-106 Questions and Answers PDF
- 4A0-106 90 Days Free Update
- 4A0-106 30 Days Money Back Pass Guarantee
VPRN (Virtual Private Routed Network) 4A0-106 exam certification course outlines description is a Multipoint-to-Multipoint Layer 3 VPN Service which makes a connection between multiple branches in a single Logical Routed Architecture over IP/MPLS network of a Service Provider. This is called Layer 3 VPN generally, but Nokia (previously known as Alcatel-Lucent) defines this Layer 3 VPN as VPRN (Virtual Private Routed Network). It is one of the most important lessons of Nokia SRA Certification.
Multiple types of customer networks exist in this IP/MPLS network. And all of these customer routing processes are managed by Service Provider. Each of the customer in IP/MPLS network does not know the other network and use the Service Provider managed IP/MPLS network as their own. It provides independence to the customer and efficient usage of network to the Service Provider.
With VPRN, multiple sites of the customer can connect over the IP/MPLS Network of Service Provider. So, from the customer perspective, the sites are connected to a Router.
There are many types of benefits of Nokia VPRN Service (Layer 3 VPN). These benefits are for both customer and Service Provider. Some of these benefits include:
- Service Provider can serve multiple customers over a single IP/MPLS
- Customers can use any private IP subnets.
- By using Service Provider IP/MPLSnetwork, customers provide Redundancy easily.
- Customers benefit using a Service Provider managed IP/MPLSnetwork without extra efforts.