- 300-835 PDF Downloadable
- 300-835 Questions and Answers PDF
- 300-835 90 Days Free Update
- 300-835 30 Days Money Back Pass Guarantee
Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)(300-835) Overview:
Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)(300-835) certification analysis the candidate’s knowledge of implementing applications that automate and extend Cisco Collaboration platforms that include:
• Programming concepts
• APIs and automation protocols
• Python programming
CLAUTO 300-835 Description:
The Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)(300-835) is a 90-minutes 300-835 exam linked with the CCNP Collaboration, Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, and Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Collaboration Automation and Programmability certifications. This certificate validates the candidate’s knowledge of implementing applications that automate and extend Cisco Collaboration platforms, including programming concepts, APIs and automation protocols and Python programming. Guidelines for this exam and for better clarity purpose, list of topics are defined below:
Network Programmability Foundation 10%
• Demonstrate characteristics of API styles (Rest, RPC, and SOAP)
• Demonstrate the challenges encountered and patterns used when consuming APIs synchronously and asynchronously
• Develop common version control operations with git
• Focus on the benefits of Python virtual environments
Unified Communication 25%
• Construct API calls to automate CUCM user/phone moves, adds, changes and using AXL SOAP API and to automate dialplan and cluster config using AXL API
• Demonstrate the capabilities and use of CUCM CTI APIs TAPI/JTAPI and CUCM Serviceability Perfmon API and CDR interface.
• Focuses on the capabilities and use of IP Phone Services API and Finesse Rest APIs and Gadgets
Cloud Collaboration 25%
• Define Webex Teams REST API capabilities, use, application architectures, and authentication mechanisms and token types.
• Construct administrative operations on Webex Teams organizations, users, licenses, and compliance events using the Webex teams 300-835 REST API.
• Develop a Python script to automate the creation of Webex Teams spaces and memberships, to implement notification and to implement interactive bots
300-835 Collaboration Endpoints 20%
• Develop API call to automate Cisco collaboration room devices using xAPI SSH interface and xAPI HTTP API
• Develop a script to monitor Cisco collaboration room device events using xAPI Python SDK
300-835 Meeting 20%
• Demonstrate Webex Meetings API capabilities and use to manage users, meetings, events, and training
• Construct API calls to implement users and meetings management for Webex Meetings.
• Develop API calls to configure the Cisco Meeting Server using the REST API.